Mosti Mondiale Two more all juice kits started.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A62Rambler

Reaction score
Wednesday I started my Barolo and Cabernet Sauvignon. I have all this wine either fermenting, waiting to be fermented or bulk aging. Yet, I have hardly any to drink. It's a terrible thing to have so much wine and none to drink but in about 9 months to a year, I'll be sitting back enjoying the fruits of my labor...so to speak.
smiley4.gif

I'm considering adding raisins to these kits to add a little more body and tannins. Should I or should I leave them alone?Edited by: A62Rambler

I remember how frustrating that is during the first year. When I began winemaking in 1994, there was nothing I could do except wait and make beer every two months. At least now you can make one of the quick kits, like an Island Mist. Or start drinking a lot of commercial wine to save bottles. Those all juice kits sound great. I look forward to hearing your comments about them.

Thats a tough one 62, normally I would say go for it but I have heard nothing but good things about these and wouldnt want you to mess with perfection. So Ill add, if you have a 5 gallon carboy then maybe split into a 1 and a 5 and play with the 1. How much oak did these lits come with, might want to have them sit on some Stavin cubes also.

Latest posts

Back