WineXpert Twisted Mist

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I went to my local supply house yesterday he gave me a bottle of the Mojito he made. I was looking forward to buying one of these when they were first announced as I like some of the patio drinks WE makes. Something just told me $80 and 30 bottles was a big risk. Unlike me I chose not to take the risk. Whew!! I personally thought it was horrible and as advertised it was high in alcohol. So today I got a new wine rack for the price of a bad kit in my opinion.

With that said, I realize everyone's taste is different. For what it's worth I hate vegetables also.

I would be interested in hearing other peoples opinions on these two wines.:a1

Its 12%

Standard bar cocktails (1.5 ounces alcohol with 4 ounces mix) are 12% ABV (alcohol by volume). After all, without alcohol cocktails are mocktails! Twisted Mist produces 12% ABV at bottling, giving the kick you would expect, with great taste, authentic flavors and a smooth finish.

Its 12%

Standard bar cocktails (1.5 ounces alcohol with 4 ounces mix) are 12% ABV (alcohol by volume). After all, without alcohol cocktails are mocktails! Twisted Mist produces 12% ABV at bottling, giving the kick you would expect, with great taste, authentic flavors and a smooth finish.

LOL, Tom you sound like a commercial!

LOL
Copy & Paste makes you LOOK smarter...

i love mojito, but im afraid on how that might turn out, never bought those pre-mixed drink one. i usually make mine on the spot, club soda or 7 up with fresh crushed minth with lime a bit of simple syrup and the good rhum

I used to bartend at a restaurant and mixed exotic cocktails. Fresh mojitos are so easy to make and are refreshing. My signature drink was a Kiwi Cilantro Mojito. I don't understand premade mixes. There is no need to use them and I have yet to find a premade mix that is decent, especially for mojitos.

My wine kit supplier talked to a woman at Winexpert who said the twisted mist reminded her of a mimosa without the fizz. Makes sense since it's champagne and orange juice, hence a wine based cocktail. I am interested in trying it, but I'm afraid it might be too corn syrupy sweet.

Back