WineXpert Twisted Mist Mojito 2 F-pacs?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocket man

Reaction score
Has anyone else made the twisted mist mojito? I got mine and it came with 2 packages of yeast and 2 f-pacs. I'm sure the 2 packs of yeast was a mistake, I only used 1 of them. The f-pacs I'm not sure about. I've only done a couple of other island mist products and they only came with 1 f-pac. Just wondering if 2 is the norm.

Has anyone else made the twisted mist mojito? I got mine and it came with 2 packages of yeast and 2 f-pacs. I'm sure the 2 packs of yeast was a mistake, I only used 1 of them. The f-pacs I'm not sure about. I've only done a couple of other island mist products and they only came with 1 f-pac. Just wondering if 2 is the norm.

Mine only came with one F-pack.

I kind of thought it should only have one. I'll have to add one and then taste to see if it needs more. I'm thinking that 2 would be awefully sweet.

What about using 1 in the primary to boost it up? Then use the 2nd like you are supposed to?

What about using 1 in the primary to boost it up? Then use the 2nd like you are supposed to?

As a matter of fact I did. I used about 3/4 of one of the f-pacs to the juice. I added it before checking the SG figuring that it won't add that much to worry about. The SG after adding it was 1.102 :< WOW that might be a little hot. Oh well, I can always drink it over ice. Hopefully it will be pretty tasty.

Latest posts

Back