Traminette Wine

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill B

Reaction score
20061111_133053_100_0231.JPG

Had to disable my antivirus plus the ad blocker to post this pic. This is the Traminette Wine I just bottled. For those who don"t know its late mid season grape. The parents of this grape are the Gewurztraminer.and Joannes Seyve The cross was made it the University of Illinois later by Cornell University (propagated)
<DIV SuperAdBlocker_DIV_Elements="0" SuperAdBlocker_OnMove_Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker__Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker_DIV_FirstLook="0">Bill

Bill, those look very nice and I like the Traminers the best of commercial white wines.

Nice Bill.....I have to get some of this juice to try it since I have some of these vines planted!

Did you get this from Walkers?

Thanks everyone. Masta the juice came from Walkers. I kept it dry although it can be made semi-dry. This is going to be real good with a bit of aging. Was it you I talkedwith who had some Traminette vines?
<DIV SuperAdBlocker_DIV_FirstLook="0" SuperAdBlocker_OnMove_Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker__Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker_DIV_Elements="0">Bill

Back