TIS THE SEASON...........Already ??

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waldo

Reaction score
I swear thy will be wanting to start right after the 4th of July next year. At any rate, Santa and Mrs. Claus will be making their first appearance of the year at a PTO Fundraiser for Hurricane Creek Elementary school today from 10am-2PM

SantaMrsClaus23.jpg

Man O man, you are not kidding. I swear I was just sweating but butt off last week at work and now santa is in the house!!!!!!!

Perhaps it was the 200+ kids Santa had just hoisted in his lap that made my eyes stop twinkling in that picture Barney
Lets try this one..It was taken before many kids had squirmed and squalled on Santas knee..This was at a PTO fundraiser we did for Bryant Elementary school

IMG_4742-1.jpg

bryantpto111411.jpg

HEY SANTA!!!!!How come you keep By-passing my place???????

smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
Have a Merry Christmas Season!!!!!!!

BOB

First, Happy Turkey Day...Waldo....I think it's great that you help to make so many kids excited [and parents too] about Christmas...keep up the great work....and MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and yours...

Waldo, great picture of Santa and the Missus. Merry Christmas and Cheers to a great 2012!

Kathie

Latest posts

Back