Tired of finding your homemade wine lacking?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cbwatts said:
Dear Sir

If I post my credit card number here, could you please send me three(3) each of the following Complexity in a Can's .... Meat, Tire Aire and Cedar.

My credit card number is 972-323-7921

Would that be new car tire in a can or old car tire in a can?

Waldo - I haven't tried that many fruit wines as of yet, but I have made two batches and am excited to see what will come of them. They also helped me get some practice before using fresh grapes, as the process is very similar. The wine snobs can have their own - more for the rest of us to share, right?
Tepe - I currently have over 200 bottles of commercial wine and around 400 bottles of wine that I have made. My household consumes 1-4 bottles in a week depending on how many people I have over in that time span.

PatL - The kit that I'm most satisfied with thus far is the 2007 WE Australian Chardonnay. By my own personal taste profile, I believe it can stand with $15-19 California Chardonnay bottles. However, I have several red kit wines that I'm curious to see develop including a Super Tuscan blend of Meglioli wines anda Bordeaux blend that I made from WE and MM kits.

Goodfella - Thank you. It's not incredibly flashy, but I figured that function should rule over form in the case for which it is used. I just updated it before this post as well.

Appleman - Thanks for handling that order while I was away from the computer. I've been getting lots of requests.
smiley2.gif
In regards to the fitness part of my website, while it is not necessarily current on the sales side the picture galleries are definitely worth a look. That picture with Amy Frye (and the similar shot with Timea Majorova) were supposed to be comparative ab shots. My white frame doesn't compare to the tan of a fitness competitor, but at least I'm showing off one of my better areas.
smiley20.gif

- Jim

PatL - I had opened a bottle of the Mosti Mondiale Masters AllJuice Outback Shiraz and it was quite good. I had started this kit in 02/08, so it's coming in around 22 months old. One of my friends tasted it and said that it didn't taste like most kit wines and I will concur that it definitely has more nose and taste than other kits that I have made. So, add it to my recommended kits list.

- Jim

Appleman, that card # isn't working for me, can you post the secutity code from the back please?
smiley2.gif

Jeff

>>My credit card number is 972-323-7921

Ok, that's not my credit card number. It's George's. You can verify it by dialing it on your phone.
</font>

Latest posts

Back