"The Wine Makers"

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I look forward to this. While I have never been a fan of reality TV (and I have even been on a show before, "Paramedics" which I have to say I don't care for) I have to say this sounds interesting of course. I will say that I have enjoyed 2 recent reality series, Bravo TV's Top Chef andFood Network's The Next Food Network Star.

Smurfe
smiley1.gif

I got hooked on top chef too. Hate reality TV but this one just got me interested. I'm glad Harold got the big prize. They needa showwhere rednecks move in a houseinthe fancy part of big city. Have the couch on the front porch with a moon shine still going in the back yard. Let the neighbors decide who gets kick of the show. Block party and Barbecue would be on !!!!!!!

Angell Wine said:
I got hooked on top chef too. Hate reality TV but this one just got me interested. I'm glad Harold got the big prize. They needa showwhere rednecks move in a houseinthe fancy part of big city. Have the couch on the front porch with a moon shine still going in the back yard. Let the neighbors decide who gets kick of the show. Block party and Barbecue would be on !!!!!!!

Yeah, I have a DVR and recorded the 10 hours of episodes they showed one daylast week. Stayed up till 4:30am watching them. I am glad Harold won as well but have to say I was rooting for Dave.

Smurfe
smiley1.gif

PolishWineP said:
I think that was on in the 60s and was called, The Beverly Hillbillies!
smiley36.gif

Now that is funny. Have to pass that along to Ellie Mae. She is a local

Smurfe
smiley1.gif

Latest posts

Back