The Vintner's Chair: Joe "olusteebus" Baker

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another excellent read.
370 bottles next year, WOW, I don't know what I would do with all of that.

I am not sure what is better, being able to make close to 400 bottles of wine, or being able to split the hobby between two fantastic locations!

Steve

I enjoyed reading the interview. I was disappointed that a part of wine making that is so very important, enjoyable and rewarding to me wasn't emphasized. Gifting bottles of wine (especially when I'm able to make a personalized label) to family and friends and even folks who have provided services to me and my family. It, IMHO, might even be the best part of making wine.

I enjoyed reading the interview. I was disappointed that a part of wine making that is so very important, enjoyable and rewarding to me wasn't emphasized. Gifting bottles of wine (especially when I'm able to make a personalized label) to family and friends and even folks who have provided services to me and my family. It, IMHO, might even be the best part of making wine.

Well it sounds like you need to get in line for the Vintner's Chair!

Very good interview! I'm also interested in how (or if) you plan to interface your beekeeping with your winemaking, Buster.

Latest posts

Back