The talking dog

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocky

Chronologically Gifted Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A guy walks into a bar with a little white dog, sets the dog on the bar and says to the bartender, "This dog can talk!" The Bartender says, "Get out of here!"
So the Man says, "If I can show you he talks, will you give me a drink?" The bartender agrees and the man says to his dog, "What is the top of a house called?" and the dog responds, "Wroof!" The man says, "See, give me my drink." The bartender argues, "He did not talk, he just barked. Now get out of here and stop bothering me."
The man says, "Give me another chance to prove it," and says to the dog, "What does sandpaper feel like?" and the dog says "Wruff."
The man says to the bartender, "See he said 'rough'." By this time the bartender is at his wits end and says, "Get you and your dog the hell out of my bar!" but the man asks for one more chance and says to his dog, "Who is the greatest Yankee ballplayer of all times?" and the dog say "Wruff" so the man turns to the bartender and say, "You heard him, he said 'Ruth'." The bartender explodes, "That's it!" and throws the man and his dog into the street. The man picks himself up, brushes off the dirt from his clothes and looks down at his dog with a frown. The little dog looks up at him, shrugs and says, "DiMaggio?"

Latest posts

Back