The next (unofficial) competition

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very true, Jim. I was just pointing out the fact that dividing 5 to 10 people's wines into 5 to 10 catagories for judging probably wouldn't work all that well.

I'm in! Just tell me where to send the wine and when. I'll let you judges shash out the details.:c

I'll make my entry easy. I only have one red that is a year old. Well, it will be in August. :D

Sent from my iPad Air using Wine Making

Very true, Jim. I was just pointing out the fact that dividing 5 to 10 people's wines into 5 to 10 catagories for judging probably wouldn't work all that well.

I'm in! Just tell me where to send the wine and when. I'll let you judges shash out the details.:c

Dave,

My thinking is that the categories really do not matter that much when using the UC scoring method. If a wine gets enough points, it will earn a medal.

Ah, I see what you're saying now. I'm a little slow on the uptake sometimes. :sm

Latest posts

Back