Thanks

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oracus

Reaction score
Thanks to all the peoples here who helped and guided me. I just bottled my 1st batch of cranberry wine and it turned out good. I am now getting ready to make my 2nd batch apple/raspberry.

Everyone is happy to help. Glad you've had a positive experience, it means you'll be making more wine. Get some more wine into bottles and maybe you'll want to participate in the next wine exchange or member get together.

and you've recently joined. Imagine how much more all of us will know a year from now.
Imagine how much more wine we all will have a year from now:br

Yes thanks to all for their assistance and guidance.

Its just too bad you have to go sending out all of those bottles from your first batch to everyone here for helping! Bwaaaa haaaa haaaa! Our pleasure my friend!

Me thinks You need more Carboys. Glad it came out good. Now, you need to plan on not the next one rather the next 3 batches.

Me thinks You need more Carboys. Glad it came out good. Now, you need to plan on not the next one rather the next 3 batches.

Well the 1st was only a gallon batch so I got 5 bottles out of it, but I already picked up another 1 gal carboy a 3 gal carboy, two 3.5 gal and two 2gal fermenters

DSC00052.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back