Thanks! But what do I do now?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack on Rainy

Reaction score
I'm two years this week into this obsession and after 32 kits, almost a thousand bottle labels removed, a rebuild of the wine cellar, and more carboys with wines bulk aging, on oak, orextending lees contact than I really want Mary to count, I don't have wine hobby stuff to do! No kits on deck, no bottles to delabel, nothing ready to bottle, notes up to date,and it's still winter here! Maybe I should go back to work!
One thing I really need to do is thank all you forum members who have taught, helped, encouraged, and kidded me through those delightful two years. It has been fun! And, I have a few wines left too.....
smiley2.gif

Jack I feel sorry for you.. Looks like you are going thru some kind of (wine) withdrawal. Then again it's just CABIN FEVER!

Start thinking of some kind of Fruit wine next. You can get frozen fruit at the Whse. Stores.

I have made a Mixed Fruit from Sam's. That came out nice with a grapefruit flavor/taste.

"Think Out of The Box" something a true friend once said to me..
OK maybe he said it More than once .. LOL !

I agree, try some fruit wines, I actually prefer some of my fruit wines over any kit.

Latest posts

Back