Temp Control - My Latest Build

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice setup, Rat. I, too, am a firefighter (26 years at the pump) here in southern Ohio. Hope you enjoy the Dragon Blood! :br

Nice setup, Rat. I, too, am a firefighter (26 years at the pump) here in southern Ohio. Hope you enjoy the Dragon Blood! :br

Great to hear you are also Firefighter. I just started my 23rd year. I just made captain. Only 5 more for me.

The DB was a big hit here over the holidays. I am gonna start another batch here in a few days with jamaica (hibiscus). Ill start a thread when I get it going. Just too many other things going on right now.

RR

Last edited:
Great to hear you are also Firefighter. I just started my 22year. I just made captain. Only 5 more for me.

The DB was a big hit here over the holidays. I am gonna start another batch here in a few days with jamaica (hibiscus). Ill start a thread when I get it going. Just too many other things going on right now.

RR

Congrats on making Captain RR!!

Great to hear you are also Firefighter. I just started my 23rd year. I just made captain. Only 5 more for me.

RR

Yes, congrats of the promotion, RR! We run both fire and EMS here in Chillicothe. I spent 16 years as a firefighter/paramedic riding a medic unit. I took four promotional exams during that time, and was top of the list three times, but no one retired to allow for my promotion to lieutenant, so the timing was all wrong. In our dept. the lieutenants are in charge of the medic units. By the time I got enough seniority to opt off the medic, I had seen enough misery and death for my lifetime. Promotion by then was no longer an option. I dropped my medic card down to EMT-B, and took the spot driving the tower truck (SPH-100). Now, I'm the old crust fireman, still going in the burning houses with the young guys, while the officers stand and watch. I love it! ::

Pretty new here on Wine Making Talk ,have been making wine for about 8 years.Just want to give a shout out to my brother firefighters.Retired last year after 26 years in N.J.Great tip for keeping the temp up for MLF.

Pretty new here on Wine Making Talk ,have been making wine for about 8 years.Just want to give a shout out to my brother firefighters.Retired last year after 26 years in N.J.Great tip for keeping the temp up for MLF.

Back at ya!. I just turned 50 in Dec. I have 4 years 11 months to go till I pull the pin. I am in Hammond, In. Just outside of Chicago. You can see Lake Michigan from my house.

RR

Back