Tap-A-Draft

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, but only use 3oz priming sugar per 5 gallons. The CO2 cartridges are for dispensing and keeping the bottles pressurized while they are being emptied (which keeps them carbonated longer as they are dispensed).

Thanksfor the quickresponse!!
smiley10.gif

I bought this system for a friend last Christmas and he loves it! They say you can carb a beer also which will require the use of 2 cartridges to carb it and another 2 to dispense it.

This is my first batch of beer ever...and since I prefer draft anyways it was an easy decision when i saw the Tap-A-Draft. Plus saves me money on bottles.

The heck with the money! Its the not having to clean all them bottles!!!!!! I did that once before I said the heck with this and bought my 6 corny kegs and the C02 system.

I don't even know how many batches of bottles I've done over the years but yes, the cleaning is ridiculous. I just bought a couple 2.5gal kegs that fit in the fridge though... bwah ha ha...

Kegging rules. But nice to have the portability of bottles too.

Latest posts

Back