Taking a break.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redderthebetter

Reaction score
Tommorow is the big day, I just got done fixing a sweet pototo casserole, mac and cheese, cranberry compote and two birds in a cooler full of brine soaking for the night.My wife bought too many fresh cranberries and nowI have a few left over bags. I'm going to have to sit and think of what I can do with those.
smiley16.gif

I won't let those little beauties go to waste.

Have a nice T day all.

Hmmmmm, what can we do with left over fruit, I dont know, maybeeeeeeee wine.

You know? Any time my wife sees me eyeballing any fruit at the store, she knows I'm not eyeing it for its good nutritional content. I'm always on the lookout for cheap fruit. Cranberries will probably be on sale friday. I might pick up a few more bags and go for a nice full bodied juice for next T day. My first fruit wine was a dried cranberyy that did not survive the summer. It was awesome. It pretty much yanked the hook deep in me.

Actually it is very healthy sooooooooo, I guess youll have to take that comment back.

Cranberries are very good for you, especially your body's water system. And since you're wife bought too many cranberries, well, you could just name the wine for her. (Just be sure it's a good wine before you do that.
smiley2.gif
)

Latest posts

Back