Suggestions please

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cindyjo

Reaction score
My family is going to start bugging me for my Christmas list. It seems there are a few things I should ask for to make my wine making easier and or better. I really have pretty basic stuff so far. Any suggestions?? I feel I need a bottle tree and I was just looking at the vitnator as it was mentioned in another post. I have a good corker. Somewhere here I will probably want another carboy. What else would be good for a very beginner kit maker to have on hand?? Thanks

Without knowing what you really have and have not its kind of hard to
help. But like you said, the carboy, vintanator and bottle tree are
definites. How many primaries do you have if only 1 than that would
also be a good culprit to. Maybe you can just register at the
Winemakers Toy Store like a shower.
smiley36.gif

Let them buy what kit they would drink and thensplit it with who ever bought it for you. That way they get a little present too.Edited by: Angell Wine

Wine kits are good Christmas presents too. Then you can fill those extra carboys.

Cindyjo,

I'm sure my needs (or wants) will be different than yours. I do like the kit idea a lot. Wish someone would give me a kit for a gift. For me, a mini jet filter would be a great gift. An automaticbottle filler device would be great as well. Every winemaker can always use more carboys and primaries. But another great gift idea is books. Find the winemaking, mead making, vineyard management books, etc. that you would like to add to your library. I would appreciate a book for a gift!

Don't forget my wish list options. Just add the things you want to your wish list, then give you email address to all your potential gifters. They can use your email address to bring up your wish list and there you go. Be sure to tell them to register and get the 5% off coupon!

Back