Sparkling Reisling?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uavwmn

Reaction score
I looked in the kits George has and couldn't find a "Sparkling Reisling" kit.

Is there a special process to make it "Sparkling"?

There is only 1 Sparkling kit on the market as far as I know and it is made by W.E. Its called the Millenium Sparkling wine kit. Whatever you do, do not make this as a still wine as it wont taste good that way despite the option they give you to make it a still wine.
<table ="Catalog" id="products" align="center" border="1" bordercolor="#000000" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><t><tr><td ="table" align="default" width="2%"><div align="center">3269 </td>
<td width="5%"><div align="center">
%5Cimages%5Cwss_sm.jpg
</td>
<td width="20%">

Millennium Sparkling Wine

A
fantastic bubbly made from a blend of quality California grape
varietals, Millennium produces an off-dry sparkling wine with a fruity
bouquet and taste, and a crisp finish. The colour - a warm, deep gold -
matches that of the finest old cuvees. Full bod</td>
<td width="2%"><div align="right">$49.99</td>
<td width="2%"><div align="right">$49.99 </td>
<td width="5%"><div align="right">$47.49</td>
<td width="5%">
</td></tr></t></table>

i was expermenting with force carbonating some muscadine i'm aging in a corny keg.i put 35 lbs co2 on it for a few weeks and it was bubbly. ibottled a couple quarts in beer bottles.i call it andy-spumanti.degassed balance.maybe one day i'll have the skills for methode champanois but for the time being i'll cheat a bit. Edited by: andy123

AT our next wine club meeting we'll be cheatting and making forced carbonatited wine ,just like everyone else except champain, france
smiley36.gif
your not alone
smiley32.gif

ANDY123
HOW did you make out with your forced carbonation,mind didn't turn out so bad ,I learned a few things ,I have blueberry to try next

Latest posts

Back