Southern Heat

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Budweiser also gives me the s***s. It all gives me a hangover if I drink too much, but only if I go to sleep and wake up later. The trick is to sober up before you go to sleep. I understand that sometimes we cannot help it and fall 'asleep' accidentally. (passout) That leads to the worse hangovers of all. That is why I buy the very best darkest sunglasses I can afford. ZZ Top taught me well back in the day.

See there, Joe? I do know it all!

smiley35.gif

Miller and Budweiser both don't even qualify for beer with good taste
smiley11.gif
...I try to follow the rule...Don't Drink Yellow Beer!!
smiley36.gif

Masta Newcastle Brown Ale is my favorite, but I can only find it once in a blue moon. Unless I go to Little Rock.

Chris

That is whyI brew the beer I drink...I only have to go down the the cellar and grab my pick of what is in stock!

For drinking with food a good stout or brown ale.If I'm down at the river I drink Miller because too many people raid my ice chest.

Chris

A lock should take care of that oops I forgot you live in Arkansas a shotgun would be better for you! lmao

The best way is find a beer no one else will drink. Then you force yourself to aquirer a taste for it. Then that is what you drink around a crowd of people.
smiley5.gif

I have tried to make my own beer a couple times before, but I can't get the bottle priming down,and I don't care for flat beer.

Chris

Chris, are you attempting to convince anyone there are folks down there who will not drink certain beer? Man, that dog won't hunt!

smiley36.gif

No one I know will drink Milluakee's Beast opps I mean Best
smiley4.gif
. And very few will drink Natural Lite.

Chris

Wow. Milwaukee's Best was my favorite beer in the late 70's and the 80's. I now like Red Dog best of the American beers, then Coor's Light. I have to have any beer in a bottle, do not like canned beer at all. I mostly drink Heineken or St. Pauli Girl, if I drink beer at all. I have been on a pretty strict diet and have cut beer out for now, but not wine.

Excellent choice for deductions CW!
smiley1.gif

I like beer once in awhile myself....generally afterwards, I feel bloated for some reason....
smiley6.gif

I can stand to gain a few pounds, so I can still drink some while waiting for my wine to age properly.

Chris

Atkins Diet
smiley11.gif
Edited by: greenbean

I really like the German Beers. They really know how to make a great beer. For summertime drinking, I go witha Corona and a lime.

I know I'm going to butcher the spelling but I like Medelo Negro, as far as Mexican beer goes.

Chris

When in Cancun in December of '03, we drank lots of Dos Equis in cans. Not bad at all. They had it on tap at the hotel, very good.

When we went to Jamaica they had one called Red label all I'm gonna say about it is it was better than the water. Only drank it on the trip to and from the air port, nothing but mixed drinks at the hotel.

I think you mean to say Red Stripe. It is the national Jamaican beer.

Latest posts

Back