Snow

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We got a little here in Riverton, WY, but it hardly even covered the ground.

Hang on for the ride! We are at 33 right now. All of my vines are still pretty safe except for one Marquette up by the house which broke bud a few days ago. Might be colder tomorrow!

Yes, here in NE Wyoming we have snow on the ground also and I am not sure how cold it got, but I don't gave grape vines, only many of my perennial flowers that are popping up and a crab apple tree that leafed out weeks ago, at least there were no blossoms yet! This is why I have a green house. :) I hope all those vines out there will be safe.

Well they don't look so good.

We are down to 24 as of this AM……..

What is it... about how the worm turns? I don't mean that in a snarky way, but that we all know how crazy "spring" can be whether in New Mexico, Montana, or the places in between! I hate to say this - supposed to be 71* today.

Again, not being snarky, just sayin'... because I know that there is that first-week-in-May freeze that's coming. I started my "Missoua" thread in 2006 and have seen it - that last freeze - every May since.... :ft

Hang in there, guys!!!

Latest posts

Back