Slow posting and sending PM's

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wade, when you login to the router to change the settings on the wireless tab to G only, if you choose the administration keyword as well, it will take you to an administration menu. One of the menu items in that section is called log. If you click on log, make sure that it is set to disable.

Your ADSL/cable modem has a battery backup on it to prevent powerdown? That's cool, and very strange since it makes it very hard for a reset. Is there a reset button on that device? If so, I'd reset that too, then reset the linksys after you made the changes above.

My modem does not have a reset button on it and the log was set to disable. Oh well! Thanks for trying though, Im not going to bring it back as my wife flips out any time I have to do anything with the system. I only have a problem here so I will just deal with it.

I have i down now. I just have to hit post, stop, post, stop, then hit post again and it goes right through very quick. Every time it goes through very quickly on the 3rd time. Pretty weird but at least it works.
Edited by: wade

Latest posts

Back