Skeeter pee #2 stuck???

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad they're not anatomically correct.
Oh and yes, Jeff, glad it's back to fermenting.

heres the product i'm planning to use to sweeten my SP, I bough 4 bottles, i'll go gradually;)

IMG00135-20101028-1639.jpg

IMG00137-20101028-1640.jpg

The pectin won't cause an issue with clearing will it? Other than that sounds great, my address is.... And better ship it flat:hug rate, a case is pretty heavy! :p

The pectin won't cause an issue with clearing will it? Other than that sounds great, my address is.... And better ship it flat:hug rate, a case is pretty heavy! :p

I already treaded my SP with pectine enzyme since I was using a blueberry slurry with some elderberry in it...if I have problems clearing, I'll just retreat it ;)

here's the product's website:
http://www.acadianmaple.com/

They do ship around the worl daily ;)

Sounds good then... If you won't share, at least let me know how good it turns out. I'd like to see pics of this one too, sounds like it'd be an interesting color.

Sounds good then... If you won't share, at least let me know how good it turns out. I'd like to see pics of this one too, sounds like it'd be an interesting color.

OH! I taught youi were talking about the syrup!! Lemme finish the SP and if it turns out good enough we might be able to arrange something ;)

Latest posts

Back