Shortcut??

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Floandgary

Bottle at a time
Reaction score
Don't know if this is widespread or if it is a new concept. For those with limited space or reservations regarding the fermentation process or simply don't want to get too deeply involved, this approach can still allow for personal touches. Many have likely gotten the e-mail from L'uva Bella already, but for those who have not and are local enough;

L’uva Bella is NOW offering “Wine in a bucket” program, pricing below. We are offering the promo price for January and February 2016. The American Red is a blend of Zinfandel and Muscat.
Here are the benefits for purchasing wine in a bucket:

1) Wine was professionally fermented and filtered.
2) You have finished wine that’s ready to be bottled for a special event or to just drink with friends and family.
3) The tasting profile still can be customized…additional oak, additional flavorings can be added.
4) This wine can be bottled in many different formats including fifths, gallons, magnums, and bladder bags, which we have available on site.
5) If you do not want to bottle right away, you have the option to age the wine in either carboys or barrels.
6) Lower cost, savings are $5 to $10 per bottle, costing you under $3.00 or $4.00 per bottle for quality wine.
7) Concord is unsweetened, so that you can sweeten it to your liking

You can place an order by sending us an e-mail at [email protected] or calling 330-536-2168.

ITEM # COLOR VARIETY (23L) Quantity Retail Price Promo Price Description
RED Malbec $120 $99 Chilean Wine
RED American Red $120 $99 Californian Wine
RED Zinfandel $120 $99 Californian Wine
Native Varietals
RED Concord $100 $79 Ohio Wine

Being this is a wine making forum I'm not sure why we want to buy this. The wine is already made. Just my opinion.

Being this is a wine making forum I'm not sure why we want to buy this. The wine is already made. Just my opinion.

I am sure that there are those with special circumstances, but this is definitely not for me since the work is part of the fun..

Maybe get some folks to try this. After trying think that isn't so tough. Wonder what it would be like to really make wine? Mite get us a convert. Arne.

Back