WineXpert Selection 'Wine Sense 20' Three Country Cabernet??

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sideways2

Reaction score
Has anyone heard about this kit yet?? I saw it on a wine site:

While Supplies Last- Originally released in 2011 to celebrate our 20th Anniversary and requested for ever since! We are re-releasing this Silver Medal winning blend for our 23rd Anniversary. This blend features Cabernet Sauvignon grapes from California, Chile and France. Together these grapes are blended in a classic style that will drink great when young yet will reward those who age it with a complex wine that is great with any red meats and any special occasion.

Has anyone heard about this kit yet?? I saw it on a wine site:

While Supplies Last- Originally released in 2011 to celebrate our 20th Anniversary and requested for ever since! We are re-releasing this Silver Medal winning blend for our 23rd Anniversary. This blend features Cabernet Sauvignon grapes from California, Chile and France. Together these grapes are blended in a classic style that will drink great when young yet will reward those who age it with a complex wine that is great with any red meats and any special occasion.

It appears to be a special kit produced for the Wine Sense chain of stores only. Although the other kits mentioned on the exclusives page aren't exclusive to Wine Sense.
http://www.mywinesense.com/wine/red/exclusive-reds/

Have a chat with your local Winexpert dealer. Otherwise, planning to visit Manitoba any time soon?

Steve

Winexpert had an anniversary kit for one of the local store here in Calgary . Could this be the same kit . I did not buy this kit . Now it is sold out .

Our very own premium Selection Wine Kit “Range Ryder”

A graves style wine which offers up the warm oak aroma and deep, full-bodied flavour of the most prestigious French wines. A blend formulated to allow for immediate enjoyment, Range Ryder nonetheless benefits from extended ageing. A startling yet smooth flavour, perfect with lamb, venison, and hard cheeses .
:b

Back