WineXpert Selection Pinot Noir

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mismost

Reaction score
Started this one yesterday. Man....that was best tasting juice. I'm thinking about about buying another one just so I mix the juice with vodka! Can't wait to see how this one turns out.

Sorry Joe, don't think I'll tweak this one...want to run it straight and see what WineXpert had in mind.:dg:dg

Man...you just had to post that picture Joe. My unadulterated Pinot Noir, is now tweaked...added 1 cup of medium oak, 12 ozs. of dried elderberries that I had bought a while back to use with this kit. I actually went to three different stores looking for plums but all that I found unripe, hard as a rock, and not fit to eat in my book. Made a couple of quarts of simple syrup, but have not added any of it....yet.

Plums....I was reading your make an Fpac post. Got a friend with a plum tree. I am gonna make a few of those Fpacs for future use in wine making. Now, my wife thought they would be good poured over angel food cake for desert...maybe dual purpose freezer fodder!

Just bring the ABV to 1.10,standard kit,if your going from a 6 to 5 you should already be there. Fresh fruit is always the way to go. Happy tweaking.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back