Scuppernong Wine 2007

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

houstongrits

Junior
Reaction score
This is our 2007 Scuppernong wine! Just bottled and Clear as a bell!
20070209_143220_reduced2.jpg
20070209_143431_reduced.jpg

Welcome houston and that looks mighty fine. Did you keep them topped up more than in the picture?

wade said:
Welcome houston and that looks mighty fine. Did you keep them topped up more than in the picture?
Yes - just grabbed my camera in middle of bottling. I have found that the easiest method for me to bottle is to siphon back in to a primary vessel and then use the spout to fill the bottles. So much less work. I am very careful to not it get exposed to too much air. Until I get a bottling system - this is what I will have to do.

Looks good Houston! I made my first scuppernong this year and am Very pleased with the flavor. My second batch is in the carboy now, Im not as happy with that....... How long will you age yours?

Welcome houston,

Does that mean you are in Houston? If so good to see another Houstonian here.

Ramona (near the Galleria)

One and the same Ramona...I used to have people tell me all the time I looked like Kenny to which my reply was, " The only difference between me and Kenny is that I can sing better than he can"
smiley36.gif

20070210_022020_willie.jpg
Edited by: Waldo

You can probably make better chicken too! Houstongrits, alot of people do the rack spigot thing.

Latest posts

Back