Remembering Rodny...

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here are some of my favorite Dangerfield one-liners...

I tell ya, my wife, we get along good cause we have our own arrangement. I mean, one night a week I go out with the boys and one night a week, she goes out with the boys.

I was tired one night and I went to the bar to have a few drinks. The bartender asked me, "What'll you have?" I said, "Surprise me." He showed me a naked picture of my wife.

Last night some guy knocked on the front door. She told me to hide in the closet.

With my doctor, I don't get no respect. I told him I want a vasectomy. He said with a face like mine, I don't need one.

I stuck my head out the window and got arrested for mooning!

A hooker once told me she had a headache.

I went to the doctor because I'd swallowed a bottle of sleeping pills. My doctor told me to have a few drinks and get some rest.

When my old man wanted sex, my mother would show him a picture of me.

When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them.

I came from a real tough neighborhood. In the local restaurant I sat down and had broken leg of lamb.

I went to see my doctor. "Doctor, every morning when I get up and look in the mirror... I feel like throwing up. What's wrong with me?" He said, "I don't know but your eyesight is perfect."

Dangerfield.jpg

I had the good fortune to see him in person, and he was ten time funnier than on movies or tv.

He was solid gold in [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=171FURqSIQc"]Caddyshack[/ame].

I just watched that vid clip - and yes it brought back alot of memories !!

another favorite was..

Ill tell ya, my high school was tough. The football team, even more so. Why, after they sacked the quarterback, they went after his family.

Latest posts

Back