Question of the Week

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimCook

Reaction score
Here's the noodle-baker for this week - have your deep thinking caps ready...

Different wine grapes have different personalities that come through when they are made into their liquid gold form. Which one Vitis Viniferagrape do you most resemble? And most importantly, why do you feel this way?

Be careful with your answer - the forum here will see how true to the course they feel you are.

- Jim

Now that leaves a lot of us out of the discussion.................
I'm sure Waldo is like a Muscadine grape, some others are strictly ALL American and I am simply a cold hardy hybrid all the way. Oh well, maybe next week....................

appleman said:
Now that leaves a lot of us out of the discussion.................

Oh, pash - part of the challenge is fitting into the character of Vitis Vinifera grapes. Man up, American guy!
smiley2.gif

Think of it in the least as an exercise to help discover the varietal characteristics of some grapes.

Or should we just put you down for Cabernet - bold, richly layered with a hint of evergreen?
smiley1.gif

- Jim

Well....... I do have a French heritage............. that might work, but then again sometimes I smell a bit earthy with a hint of fresh mown grass......

Latest posts

Back