Pretty Cool

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know who I will end up voting for but at least I'm going in the right direction.......gotta go watch Glenn Beck.

Ramona

I got Huckabee to. To be honest everyone, I am not a voter as I cant stand politics, personally I think there all croks but if I had to vote i would go with Fred Thompson/

I have no opinion...Not being a citizen I can't vote...just free to pay taxes and starve to death.

If I could vote...it would be for PWP.Edited by: Northern Winos

wade said:
I got Huckabee to. To be honest everyone, I am not a voter as I cant stand politics, personally I think there all croks but if I had to vote i would go with Fred Thompson/

It is your duty as an American to register and vote!!!! Edited by: masta

I got Tancredo but favor, at this point, Thompson...but there's still a long way togo!

Interestingly enough, as I watched the debate yesterday, I kept thinking of the classic Kennedy-Nixon televised debates where Nixon kept sweating and looking out of the corner of his eyes at Kennedy, but Kennedy "looked" more relaxed and comfortable. In the debate yesterday, Ithought the "non-verbal" communication was telling for several of those gentlemen. I DID think Maria Bartaromo's voice and her shot-gun manner of spitting out the question caused several of the candidates to stumble with the answer, not because they were having problems with the articulation of the answer, but problems with hearing the question -- and I attributed that to her style of questioning, not their hearing.

Well,Im not really impressed with any of the canidates,but If I have to pick one,it would be Rudy G.

lockdude

Well folks i think i am going to Write in PWP. We need a change in the White House She and Bert can plant sugar beets on the white house lawn & maybe some apples
smiley36.gif

If elected we'll move the White House to some place like Nebraska or Kansas, right smack dab in the middle of the country. We'd want to be around real people, not a bunch of politicians.
smiley36.gif
We wouldn't grow sugar beets, we'd grow grapes! Apples! Peaches! Pears! Rhubarb! Plums! We'd even host WineStock a few times. I'm sure we'll have the space and facilities. Government of the people, by the people and for the people... Lots of wine drinking people!
smiley17.gif

Latest posts

Back