Pretty Cool

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waldo,

I think this test musthave a flaw or two. Here's who popped in response to my answers:

a_castroold.jpg

smiley3.gif
I guess I'll have to give it another try and sober up!

I really like the idea of that site! It cuts through all the cr@p and gets to the issues. Sometimes it's like listening to school kids telling the teacher what happened. He said, but she did...
Here's who I got when I took the test.

20071007_071812_Vote.jpg

I only wear a cloth coat, never fur. I've never had relations with "that man" and have never tapped, knocked or picked up paper in a public restroom.
smiley11.gif
I would never orderspying or a break-in to other candidate's offices. I'm better than that.
If elected, control of schools would be returned to teachers and administrators. Students would be told to sit down, be quiet, and get to work. The Pledge of Alligience would be said every morning. Anyone who doesn't want to participate in these new rules would be free to seek education elsewhere.
If elected each adult woman and man in the country would be required, by law, to make at least 30 gallons of wine each year. The top limit per adult would be raised to 300 gallons a year. The postal system would be required to ship traded wines at a discounted rate. Flying with liquids would be encouraged, but flight attendants would maintain control of all cork screws. Inauguration Day, which is also my birthday, would become National Wine Making Day. Travel would be discouraged and only highly esential workers would be allowed to work. Gas stations and convenience stores would be closed by law that day. And yes, even Fine Vine Wines, The Winemaker's Toy Store would be closed!
Northern, thank you for the vote of confidence!
smiley36.gif

Well, I actually voted for PWP then decided to take the test and here is who I ended up with............

giuliani.jpg

Ramona

PWP, where do we send campaign contributions?

I got
romney.jpg

Fred Thompson, my choice was fourth on my list. Fortunately, Hillary did not make my top 15. I might have had to slit my wrists if she showed up number 1.

My closest match with 81.82%

Former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee (R)

huckabee.jpg
Edited by: masta

That was my closest match also Masta...but I have a few reservations on sending another Gov from Ark to Washington.
smiley5.gif
Maybe if he promises to make Waldo Secretary of Wine!
smiley20.gif

Huckabee is a pretty good guy. Got elected in a backlash about the former Gov who went to DC and then to NY. A lttle too easy going for me. I'd rather see him than Guiliani. Some of you might have noticed my NRA Life Member belt buckle at Winestock.

Latest posts

Back