posting pictures

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie1

Reaction score
Cant seem to post pictures of my wine carboys. Do you need a certain permission to do so?

Your file has to be under 150 kb and there can not be any quotations or commas or anything of the such. If your file size is smaller then 150 then try renakimg the file with a name like wine, or 1, or something.

Yes, I saw the file size has to be 150kb or less so I made the file 90kb. I will look at Masta's directions.

Thanks

Not sure what the problem was.

The first time I wrote some text and tried to put the picture between paragraphs of text and when I tried to upload a box poped up and said that I did not have permission to post that.

Not sure if that had anything to do with it or not cuz the next time i tried I put the pic in 1st then wrote the text and that worked.
smiley1.gif

It must be some sort of error as once in a great while when I go to post just text I get that error about permission also but it always posts it anyways!
smiley29.gif

We UpLoaded FireFox as our Web Browser, thanks to Pelican...the computer Wizard...
smiley23.gif
it is working great...BUT, still have problems with this Site.......I am still not able to UpLoad photos to F V Wines Forum..It says I don't have permission...so am still using PhotoBucket.

However I have another problem...When I hit ACTIVE TOPICS...it goes back to the date and time that Fire Fox was installed....

What is that all about?????

Great, i will start using this program to resize rather that taking at a lower quality.

Yes, Thanks for the link to the resizing program. I am using it from now on too. (cheer)

Latest posts

Back