Post your labels here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya I never know what to put because I bulk age. I've been putting aged and then the date on my labels and in notes I put the bottling date.Should I keep the month though? Obviously something done in Feb.2015 is going to taste better than one done in Oct.2015.So it would look like this

PEYTON REDO.jpg

taken the next step and got a few trial labels.

label_zpsrlujv23s.jpg

These are some beautiful and interesting labels

How do ya'll design & print such fine labels

Question, do most of you print your labels at home or do you use an online printing service? I am bottling a Christmas wine for gift giving and wanted nice labels for this one. Looking for options from the labeling gurus!

I think there is a lot of people who print their own after awhile as it gets expensive if you make a lot of wine. I started out having mine printed but then switched over to making my own as production went up over the years. There are some good online places out there but at ~$0.60 - $0.75 a label it adds up fast if you have 200 bottles to label. Here are a couple of online places that users have liked. Both sites have a nice selection of Holiday labels.

http://www.stoneycreekwinepress.com/wine-labels

http://winelabelsdirect.com/

Thanks guys, I've been printing my own and may still go that route. I've made for different designs so far. I just can't decide what style, I want to go with...serious, funny, witty...too many choices!

Question, do most of you print your labels at home or do you use an online printing service? I am bottling a Christmas wine for gift giving and wanted nice labels for this one. Looking for options from the labeling gurus!

I'm lucky because Manthing is a graphic artist working for a local print shop.
So our labels are printed on a vinyl product similar to bumper sticker material.
You could always check your local print places and see if you can find someone willing to do something similar.

Latest posts

Back