Post your labels here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Labels from two of the kits, Oregon Pinot Noir and Pacific Quartet. I still have to bottle the other Pacific Quartet. Since I used a different yeast, I will have a slightly different label.

I still have to add the PVC "caps" to the bottles....flat black for the Pinot and Royal Blue to match the labels for the PQ.

2015-03-11 20.56.00 (2).jpg

Labels from two of the kits, Oregon Pinot Noir and Pacific Quartet. I still have to bottle the other Pacific Quartet. Since I used a different yeast, I will have a slightly different label.

I still have to add the PVC "caps" to the bottles....flat black for the Pinot and Royal Blue to match the labels for the PQ.
Beautiful packaging Jericurl! I like your diversity in "mood"... a playful one and an abstract. Love em both.

Been a while since I posted, my labels are little differently themed.....:-/

tumblr_nl4cl03rqq1s8tr8jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nl4cl03rqq1s8tr8jo2_1280.jpg

Just switched over to these new labels. I think they look good with the black foils.

20150315_112154.jpg

20150315_114629.jpg

Cool labels! Where did you find the label stock?

Images from around the net. Customized to my liking and printed on sticker paper. Then cut out with the ninja scissor skills I learned in kindergarten.:n

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back