Post your labels here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As part of my drink crafting I've come up with an organic energy drink but I can't come up with a good name for it. You guys are all super creative. Any suggestions?

Once I finish the name I'll attack the label. I've got a few ideas for a label. All have to do with mythical creatures and fire. I've got some great vector graphics I've been playing with. But I need a name before I do anything else.

GreginND said:
It would help if you let us know what the main ingredient(s) for the energy drink is.

Black tea kombucha base with, ginseng, guarana, kola nut, and organic fruit juice added

Last edited:
As part of my drink crafting I've come up with an organic energy drink but I can't come up with a good name for it. You guys are all super creative. Any suggestions?

Once I finish the name I'll attack the label. I've got a few ideas for a label. All have to do with mythical creatures and fire. I've got some great vector graphics I've been playing with. But I need a name before I do anything else.

Okay, I had't seen the mythical-creatures-and-fire criterion. How about Dragon Miasma. Say it out loud, and think of why you would want an energy drink to begin with. :i

I like fossil fuel. That's a great suggestion. How about Earthly Energy, Vitality, Simple Spirit, Nurture, Zest for Life.

The family adults requested a sweet red for Christmas, so I made them a Blackberry Cabernet Sauvignon using local blackberries. I've dedicated this one to my Grandmother's Grandfather on my Dad's side. That's him---Moody J. Lockridge. Jolly looking old fellow, ain't he!

Old_Moody.jpg

dave, did you make this a port , are just add sugar and sorbate..
I have to get u to start making a port....dang it. man/

dave, did you make this a port , are just add sugar and sorbate..
I have to get u to start making a port....dang it. man/

This was a cabernet kit. I used blackberries in the primary for that special tart fruitly flavor, then backsweetened with some sugar (and sorbate, of course).

I know, I know. Since my wife has become disabled, I don't seem to have enough time in my days. She really tries, but most of the house work falls to me, plus 56 hours a week at the firehouse. Three years fighting for SSD comes to a head in February. If the feds don't make up their mind, I'll be looking for a second job to ward off bankrupcy.

Don't get me started! They hand out SSD left and right until someone comes along who has worked their entire life and really needs it, then it's a problem!

Sorry...you got me started. You're right. I need to get a dang port going!

Who was it that was doing all of the pin-up girl labels? Those were very good! Makes grandpa Moody look pretty silly! ::

I just posted about Christmas wine presents in ChitChat but thought I'd throw a pic of the labels here to. Didn't do anything clever but wanted them to look professional and consistent. I also reworked my jig for applying labels and all 80 bottles looked like they were applied by machine. Time to start making plans for next year.
Mike

labels.jpg

Back