Post your labels here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW...redheads are never lazy, there just slow,methodical,thorough, at least in divorce settlements...LOL

Tess said:
I think we had this discussions a few pages back Dont know the artist or how to get hold of them. Im sure this thread will end soon enough because we all do it

Hehehehe that little discussion was killed. WITH FIRE!

I'm making a nice California Moscato for my wife. "What should we call it?", I ask. She says, "Well, it's mine."

So...

My_Moscato.jpg

Just in time for Halloween! I'm making a some raspberry, and needed a name---blood related, of course. I punch my wife, Johnna's, name into some goofy vampire name generator I found and blam...Prudence Coleridge! It went well with the picture I chose...

Prudence_Coleridge.jpg

I love the fractal on that label! The deckled edge makes it very classy too, nice attention to detail!

Two wines I labeled today. Did a mead, a heavy oaked blueberry and a 60/40 blue/mead melomel blend. Haven't labeled the Mead yet but it will be honeycomb top & bottom with a metallic center also. Super easy idea I had to use CD labels and cut them in half over a metallic label. Looks fancy but it was VERY simple. I like how they turned out!

1454644_10200915391511474_2012902938_n (1).jpg

1455981_10200915392271493_1754678875_n.jpg

Two wines I labeled today. Did a mead, a heavy oaked blueberry and a 60/40 blue/mead melomel blend. Haven't labeled the Mead yet but it will be honeycomb top & bottom with a metallic center also. Super easy idea I had to use CD labels and cut them in half over a metallic label. Looks fancy but it was VERY simple. I like how they turned out!
Fantastic idea Polarhug. I especially like the blend label; beautiful design work.

Back