Post your labels here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my first attempt at a my own label. I've had the domain (bairdpoint) for years, except that it's been parked and used only for email for the past several. I figured, hey, why not use it as a wine list of sorts? Something to perhaps keep me occupied, anyway. =) Well, if I can ever get up off my butt and do it! But the first step was to make a label. A friend of mine did the concept art based off of my description and a couple photos I had from back when I lived in New York. Art cred goes to him. Layout of the label itself is my own doing, and it's for a wine that's currently in a carboy. The main file is much higher resolution, but this one's web-friendly.

BPWpgweb.png

What font is that?

Good idea beardy. Im kinda getting stingy with my wine anymore. lol

Beardy,
Great labels! Love the return label. I thought you would have had a deposit fee ;-).

That is the clearest Skeeter Pee I've seen, unless that's grain alcohol!

Beardy,
Great labels! Love the return label. I thought you would have had a deposit fee ;-).

That is the clearest Skeeter Pee I've seen, unless that's grain alcohol!

I infused it with 16oz blue raspberry vodka that has 3 lemons worth of zest (sat for 3 1/2 weeks). Other than that its all SP!

I thought about a "deposit fee" but not til I get em all hooked.
"Corner the market, raise the price. Basic economics." - Walt White hahaha

beardy said:
"Corner the market, raise the price. Basic economics." - Walt White hahaha

Wife and I have been "binge watching" Breaking Bad for the last week (never saw it before). So I get the reference! Just wondering what I would have thought last week???

Joe R.

Bwhahahaha....... One of my all time favorite dark dramatic series. The fact that is filmed all around me makes it all that much better. One of the local micro breweries in ABQ brought out two special beers for the final season. They are making a "Heisenberg Dark" (Dark Ale) and a "Walt's White Lie" (IPA). They sold out completely on the first day! :)

Last edited:
New label for my "Skeeter Pee", which as name wasn't real popular in my circle.

29c2d399-4a4c-45b4-9e31-a18900c49763_zpsde35caa2.jpg

And one for my blueberry-pomegrante from concentrate that has to this point become my best effort taste wise in my short wine making career.

blueberry-pom_zps206a2efe.jpg

I think I've settled on a somewhat standard layout for my labels.

Last edited:
New label for my "Skeeter Pee", which as name wasn't real popular in my circle.
I'm with you on the "skeeter pee" name... It's funny and I love that it's gotten so popular (very much so because of the name of the recipe), but I wouldn't put it on a label and offer it to others. I'm certainly not suggesting what others should do, it's just my opinion. :b

Sorry, not my art. I plagiarize the internet. If I don't see a copyright sign, I assume it's open game.

I do like making my own labels. It's part of the hobby that has broadened my horizons.

Latest posts

Back