Post your labels here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha Runningwolf, that is what I liled about the peach argyle background. It makes your brain feel fizzy like the wine :d

I'm sorry. I keep thinking "Extra Dry Sparkling Peach"...blah! :s

Aren't peaches sweet?

Here is a label I made for a blend of muscadine and blackberry jam. I used 20 pounds of muscadine and 5 jars of blackberry jam for this wine. It is wonderful.

If anyone would like this photo,

Last edited:
Not sure how this will come out (so I will apologize now). I could not get this to save as a jpg.
I use Microsoft Publisher, put on a flash drive and go print at a office store.
I also have another label that is awesome and oddly enough works for my Pee, but I had it long before making SP.

It should be noted that this is my son's dragon!

View attachment Dragon blood 2.pdf

Dangerdave, I was going by the traditional champagne labeling system in which extra dry is actually off dry with 12-17 g/l of sugar in the final bubbly. I think it is a little weird too that extra dry is actually sweeter than brut and extra brut. Maybe brut is short for brutal, lol.

Last edited:
Here's mine. For a batch of, uh, Cherry Wine:

CherryWineLabel1-copy.jpg

Hi All, quick story behind this one. I'm making a batch of White Zin for my Mom and, having never tasted it, decided to buy a bottle of the brand she drinks to match up my levels with. HOLY COW! I'm no snob BUT the Beringer White Zin is closer to fruit punch than wine. While enjoying the challenge of matching the Beringer she's ok with a little less sweetness and a little more acid and a little more alcohol and a little more flavor - other than that EXACTLY THE SAME! So if the wine is missing a little weight, depth or whimsy at least the label should have some.
Mike

ZinBlushLabel.jpg

that is nice johntodd

Thanks! I took a basic course on Photoshop and it lets me blend things around like that. The cherry blossoms are from the farm, too. It's a home-grown operation.

The plastic in the fermenters and the laser printer was extracted and fabricated from soybeans grown on the farm. The paper for the labels was extracted and pulped from trees on the farm and then finished in the farm's papermill. The strain of yeast used was first discovered by science here on the farm, the bentonite to fine it with was taken from the ravines here on the farm, and, finally, the metal table it sits upon was smelted, pigged, and fabricated here on the farm. This entire paragraph is a lie.

On a more serious note, I occasionally make a good label. Got some real turkeys, though.

Thanks again!
-Johntodd

:b

What a HOOT! A good sense of humor pairs with every wine and dish, there is nothing else that is more universally enjoyed! Great job, Kraffty.

The plastic in the fermenters and the laser printer was extracted and fabricated from soybeans grown on the farm. The paper for the labels was extracted and pulped from trees on the farm and then finished in the farm's papermill. The strain of yeast used was first discovered by science here on the farm, the bentonite to fine it with was taken from the ravines here on the farm, and, finally, the metal table it sits upon was smelted, pigged, and fabricated here on the farm. This entire paragraph is a lie.

You had me going for a minute there; that was pretty good! :h

Latest posts

Back