Post your labels here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AveryDesignampPrintOnline7.png

I've been printing labels on large mailing labels. What's everyone else using?

I use plain paper---or parchment paper if I want it to look antiquey---then adhere them with a simple glue stick. They come off with just a little water.

dangerdave said:
I use plain paper---or parchment paper if I want it to look antiquey---then adhere them with a simple glue stick. They come off with just a little water.

I've heard of people doing that. Guess I'll have to give it a try. Could be a fun project for the kids, after all winemaking Is a family event.

Working on a DB label now. My first try at DB should be ready to bottle soon. Back sweetening on Saturday. Next will be jet blue.

Last edited:
re[LEFT said:
efman;431094]Tess,
Another beautiful label. You're very talented.

Talented finding other people's art on the net :) Im a good photographer. I should use my own. What are you doing in your picture reefman?

I've been printing labels on large mailing labels. What's everyone else using?

I've been using the Avery 4 3/4" X 3 1/2" Arched Labels - #22826. They are water resistant and a matte finish. They say for laser printers, but I use them on an ink jet.

Talented finding other people's art on the net :) Im a good photographer. I should use my own. What are you doing in your picture reefman?
It's ...hopefully...going to be our new home.
My wife and I were looking at the model home we picked to build, and making some final decisions on what extras we want to add.
We hope to be in the house by Christmas if we can get all the details ironed out.
We are moving from Maryland to Delaware.
Stopped at Nassau Valley Winery on our way home Sunday...they have a really nice peach, and Blueberry wines....and I tried my first Delaware Grape wine as well....very nice, but not quite as grapey as Niagara.

Latest posts

Back