Post your labels here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been looking for inspiration for a chardonnay wine and I found this painting I liked. I warmed it up in picasa. I may bleach it out a little.

What color text should I use?

dangerdave said:
Here's a revised version of one of the first labels I ever made, for one of my wife's favorate kits, ready to bottle...

I love the picture. I have wanted to try that kit but to be honest I don't know what a Pinot Gris is or what it would taste like. May have to give it a shot at some point though because my husband keeps mentioning it whenever we go to the store.

Here is one for some chardonnay I just bottled. I don't put a lot of info on my labels as not many folks see them. I don't have any friends that drink much wine here in Alabama. It is not because our elected officials have legislated them to a higher moral level, they drink beer spirits.

I have been looking for inspiration for a chardonnay wine and I found this painting I liked. I warmed it up in picasa. I may bleach it out a little.

What color text should I use?

I would try white text, with a black shadow (if you can do that). Also I'd keep the top portion of the picture so your text doesn't cover the roof. Maybe "Autumn" large with smaller text underneath for "at Jade...". It's a pretty picture.

Well dang it!!!!! Picmonkey is now a pay for play site!! The vendor on here that does labels takes too long to download a pic on my computer. :mad: Does anyone know of another site that is good for label making??

Nevermind. I'm an idiot!!! LOL It helps if I read the pop-up and then actually remember what I read. The browser at work is outdated now for Picmonkey. It is asking me to update it and I don't have clearance to do that here. :( I'll have to start making them at home then printing them at work. Sometimes I disappoint myself. LOL

The vendor on here that does labels takes too long to download a pic on my computer. :mad: Does anyone know of another site that is good for label making??
I'm glad you found a solution Marc. I'm hoping my site isn't the vendor you were refering to. Were you looking for printed labels?

Hey tatud, in case it's thelabelry.com that you're referring to, check your junk mail folder in case your creation has landed there. We will be changing the site to make it an instant download soon rather than sent to your inbox.

Thanks,

Ok. Thank you very much for letting me know! I'll check it as soon as I get a chance. Thanks again!

A couple of new labels from the dynamic desk of DangerDave!

Apricot_White.jpg

Hippy_Willow.jpg

Back