Post your labels here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tammy, I love it!!!! That is very cool!
.....Note to self......I need to get more creative.....lol!!

Couple more that are now on the wineracks :D

3x225-plumcrazy.png

3x225-blueberry-2012.png

So here's what I did. On the day my 3 daughters were born I started a wine. I finally decided to bottle them (26 yr Beaujolais, 24 yr Cab and 19 yr Pinot Noir). Yeah, I know about waiting so long... Anyway I told them they could design their own labels with only a few requirements (name, type, made & bottled).

They decided they wanted similar labels with their school colors (red, purple & orange) and matching shrink wraps. With 1 of them being a graphic designer she had a lot of fun being creative! But, they sure did take a lot of time "discussing" just what was going to be the winner! Here is a sampling of what she created.

image-1785987008.jpg

image-3256403811.jpg

image-2889311510.jpg

image-1843589898.jpg

image-3389969965.jpg

Ooooops, forgot to include the final product. BTW, the wines came out great!

View attachment 6715

holy crap!! that's aging a long time! the labels turned out great. my personal fave would be the ones with the three girls head silhouettes. how often did you check these wines? just to fill the airlock? I started one for my daughter 3 months ago when she was born. my oldest daughter is 4 now, her's has been bottled already. i used silicon corks hoping to be able to age a few bottles till she turns 21 and for her wedding day. but i like the idea of bulk aging better.

The silhouettes were done of the 3 girls during a trip to Disney. Oldest daughter vetoed that one for some reason but the other 2 have a couple with that one on their bottle! You have the same idea I had. 21 and at wedding!!! But got caught up in other things where I did not have the time to bottle. Oldest is only 1 married.

I've been told I was extremely lucky that it turned out. Grandfathers and I would steal a sip every few years. I tried to make sure the airlocks were always topped off! Good luck with yours!

I am making a non wine drink and developed these two labels. I am using the first one. It will be bottled in a pint mason jar.

applepie3_zpsedeafcde.jpg

applepie_zpsd4e45508.jpg

I will make some Apple Pie wine someday and may use one of these

Ooooops, forgot to include the final product. BTW, the wines came out great!

This one's my favorite, although they are all fantastic. I like the second one too that looks a bit like an envelope...like the girls were sent to you, or the wine was. Great design work.

IMG_1128_zpse6c21c27.jpg

It is not wine but it is somewhat similiar. Made from some stuff a friend got from a "friend" of his!

Latest posts

Back