Post your labels here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Dave, I really didn't want to...but....as you eloquently put it.... Gotta please the public!

One I quickly made up that I am thinking about using for a Wine expert Coastal white that I have in ferment at this time.

gulfcoast2_zps924925c1.jpg

I would like anyones ideas on a coastal white blend label.

One I quickly made up that I am thinking about using for a Wine expert Coastal white that I have in ferment at this time.

I was trying to make a good coastal white label too but kept on failing to find something I liked

Edit: I made the same kit and when it finished fermenting dry it was delicious, then sat for a month and got alot worst actually, then sat for another 4 months and now its taking on a really good new taste. Let me know how yours turns out. I really wish I would have enjoyed a couple gallons the week after it fermented out and racked to a 3 gal for aging because I think that initial first taste it took on was the best so far.

Last edited:
Thanks, Tom. I enjoy making them. Like most of the folks, here, it's a great part of the fun of wine making for me.

Behold, my first attempt at a pin up label! I've had a recent request for another batch of my Sweet Strawberry Tart (strawberry skeeter pee), so I'm redoing the label...

Sweet_Strawberry_Tart.jpg

Love this label!

gulfcoast2_zps924925c1.jpg

I could drink this and imagine myself there...

Gorgeous!

Very Nice~! I lived in a place like that, South West Florida, 15 years ago, it was desolate, an amazing piece of paradise where you could drive for miles and miles and see nothing but Palm trees! We would go to Sanibel Island,...WOW! multi million dollar homes on multi millon dollar properties, white sand beaches....amazing!

Very Nice~! I lived in a place like that, South West Florida, 15 years ago, it was desolate, an amazing piece of paradise where you could drive for miles and miles and see nothing but Palm trees! We would go to Sanibel Island,...WOW! multi million dollar homes on multi millon dollar properties, white sand beaches....amazing!

Yeah, I don't think it is desolate any longer.

Thanks Marc. Here is most of my labels, sorta theme thing I guess. Sorry for the quality of the photos snapped them with phone couple weeks ago while rearranging my storage area and had the pics handy. Tom
Very nice! Love em.

Here is one of the labels i've been working on, not certain on the background colour yet, I also have another set of labels waiting to be picked up from staples. I had them print the labels on a polyester paper that's supposed to be waterproof, anyone have any experience with that type of thing and how it works out?

chardlabeldemo.jpg

I like it, while a lot of the labels are pure artistry, I lean toward the simple, clean, uncluttered look.

Here is one of the labels i've been working on, not certain on the background colour yet, I also have another set of labels waiting to be picked up from staples. I had them print the labels on a polyester paper that's supposed to be waterproof, anyone have any experience with that type of thing and how it works out?

Very nice label. I like the colors as they are.

Latest posts

Back