Post your labels here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's great, John. I'll keep you in mind if I need someone to help me hash out my technique.

looking for a nice image for my Riesling Icewine label...
I intend to use Avery online.

You mean something like this:
icewine-1.jpg

Thanks Paul, maybe not so real but I don't know for sure....

What you guys think about this one?

Ice-Wine-grapes3.jpg

Last edited:
I like your labels!...........
What is the Hungarian part of the wine? The grape?

I'm not sure what you're asking, here.

@Varis: That's a very good base to start your label. I like the heart and the colors.

Last edited:
I created a nice label using the Avery online BUT the label prints shifting to the left...it looks all nice and aligned in the produced PDF by Avery online but again prints off....grrrrr

Last edited:
yeah...
I created a nice label using the Avery online BUT the label prints shifting to the left...it looks all nice and aligned in the produced PDF by Avery online but again prints off....grrrrr

I have the same issue. I've tried several different printers.

Thanks Paul, maybe not so real but I don't know for sure....

What you guys think about this one?
I like that one a lot geek and think it would be great for an icewine. Yes it is from Noontime Labels and I appreciate the compliment, but please remember it is copyright protected and can't be used without permission. Thanks.

Valentine-Custom-Wine-label.jpg

Last edited:
I like that one a lot geek and think it would be great for an icewine. Yes it is from Noontime Labels and I appreciate the compliment, but please remember it is copy-write protected and can't be used without permission. Thanks.

David, no problem, found a different image on the web that I like and replaced in my previous post. The other image has been discarded.

David, no problem, found a different image on the web that I like and replaced in my previous post. The other image has been discarded.
No worries! :i :h :b

And I also just realized I spelled copyright wrong...dur :slp

Last edited:
Jericurl, Really nice job on the Goblin labels! Did you buy the labels with that old/burned appearance?

And Kraffty, the white wash label is cool. You should write an article after you perfect the process!

Jericurl, very cool label, the name and quote on back are a perfect fit for the general spirit of this competition. Need some type of burlap or earthy twine to cap the bottle.
Nice looking print job too. Make sure to post at least one pic over in the Welches Competition post too.
Mike

Latest posts

Back