Post your labels here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the art deco and the lavender labels! And of course Jimmy you KNOW i'm a huge fan of the pin up girl motif :)

Newest Label

Here is my newest label for last falls Concord wine.

Here is the label before bottling:
Concord2013_zps5eae6308.jpg

Here is the label after bottling:
a6f7b0e9-a33e-4f0c-bbe3-bbf6342e5209_zpsdc38e759.jpg

Rob Smith

Looking good, DaveL! Here's some labels I made at work today. Slow day at work.

One for my semi-sweet blackberry, just bottled...
black_sheep.jpg

One for a Coastal White Kit, soon to be brewed. Inspired by Tess' Lazy Days label.
Lazy_Daves.jpg

Another one. This one was inspired by Sue's (suecasa) fine labels.
Red_Wave.jpg

These next two were made for a life-long friend of mine (John K. Victor), who is a great painter---featuring a few of his paintings.
Paint_Creek_White.jpg

Paint_Creek_Red.jpg

Bottled last weekend and forgot to post them up. Aphorism was supposed to be a play on "Apothic White", but it came out more like a chardonnay. Looks a little cloudy but it's clear - I have the darndest time photographing wine. I'll stick to making the stuff lol.

2wines.jpg

Dave those labels are outstanding. What font did you use on "Black Sheep" and "Coastal White"? The paintings are amazing.

Thanks, Dan! The Black Sheep uses the "Many Weatz" font. The Coastal White label uses the "Westwood LET" font.

Yes, my friend John is a very good painter.

Dave. Those are gorgeous. Your painter friend is indeed talented and will be honored by those bottles!

Dave, the labels are great. What software are you using for them and what labels do you use, i.e. size and brand number? Love the talent here for label making. I am on my first batch and have to make some labels. Cheers, Gary ;)

Back