Post your labels here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice, Reilly! That wine looks familiar...:ib

I've recently bottled a Dragon Blood version with oak. May be the best yet! Here's my label for it...

Oaken_Dragon.jpg

Playing with my Picasa 3, I made a big collage of most of my labels thusfar...now my desktop background!

LabelExports.jpg

Last edited:
Reilly, Great looking label. Real classy. Personally I haven't learned how to make labels yet. My son makes them for me. Bakervinyard

Doing some catch up labeling this morning. Only one more batch to go and I am caught up. Well except for the 3 batches in Primary, 1 in Secondary and 1 aging. Oh and the batch of beer going. :)

image-66891646.jpg

image-2826425.jpg

image-1622567535.jpg

image-3860350389.jpg

image-4067041764.jpg

It's just starting to ferment, but I am already thinking about my first label. My other active hobby is astrophotography so I am thinking of bringing them together and using my work as the image background. I thought this appropriate for the wine since the color is similar and the image was taken in the Florida Keys. I'd appreciate opinions, public or private.

TropicalRiesling-1.jpg

FABulousWines said:
It's just starting to ferment, but I am already thinking about my first label. My other active hobby is astrophotography so I am thinking of bringing them together and using my work as the image background. I thought this appropriate for the wine since the color is similar and the image was taken in the Florida Keys. I'd appreciate opinions, public or private.

Very cool. I like it a lot.

SHEW!!!!! Mowing season has been going full blast, overtime flood gates are wide open at work, and I have 36 gallons of wine waiting to either be back sweetened , filtered, or bottled. Hopefully, I will be able to tackle all of them tomorrow before I go to work!!! At least I am getting the aging process taken care of! LOL Apple, Strawberry, Blackberry, Orange, Moscato, and Orange Seville Sangria will on the list for tomorrow. My allinonepump will get a workout, but it's up to the task!

On a side note, my vines are doing wonderfully!!! My Carlos muscadine has little pods popping out everywhere!! My Ison muscadines are growing like weeds! Going to be a good harvest this year I hope!! :try

Today I decided to plan ahead and design some Christmas labels for my coworkers (I give them wine every year and they all love it). I decided to give the tradition a little twist by either giving them a bottle of "Naughty" (375 ml. of Syrah/Cab.) or "Nice" (750 ml. of Pinot) for some extra laughs :try

I tend to appreciate the labels as photographed on the bottles!!

Dang! Shelley's been busy! I need to catch up on my labelling as well. I'm much better at designing them than getting them on the bottles. :ft

I'm currently working on a brew that a local charity coffee shop is going to start selling and need the cheapest label that will take the ice water test well. Any ideas?

(I'm sure someone's going to ask: I'm doing it for free and the folks at the coffee shop are cooking the alcohol out of it for me before I sweeten and bottle it. They have a lot of young customers who want an "energy drink.")

Latest posts

Back