Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was 8 degrees this morning in Tennessee as I sat on the porch with my cup of coffee. Beautiful day, absolutely quiet because everyone is at home, since the South does not plow its roads and south of Tennessee, even salt on major roads is rare.

IMG_3688.JPG

I-65 near Birmingham, AL, today.

It was 8 degrees this morning in Tennessee as I sat on the porch with my cup of coffee. Beautiful day, absolutely quiet because everyone is at home, since the South does not plow its roads and south of Tennessee, even salt on major roads is rare.

View attachment 109375

I-65 near Birmingham, AL, today.

OMG, check that driver's shorts!

IMG_3717.JPG

Had my usual coffee on the porch this morning in this. It is in the top three lowest temps I have seen since moving to the farm in 1990. Below, Jack Frost paid a visit overnight to do artwork on the lower part of a storm door. I took the pic because it is extremely rare to have Jack visit these parts. He is the original tagger, that rascal!

Screenshot 2024-01-17 at 7.46.28 AM.png

Last edited:
My hat is off to you, sir. Cold is cold. Both scales meet at -40 in agreeance that it is just down right cold. \

Where should we meet to agree it is as cold as you could wish for? Uhmm , -40 is right here. it gets a bit worse, but ya, I'll see you there! Wind chill might be worse than actual temperatures, so 'feels like' doesn't minimize your efforts.

I believe your replies will replies will likely garner a little more of my attention than I noted before.

I was unaware that you are a man of credibility, substance, and dignity. ;)

Back