Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right around the Odd Couple or Diff'rent Strokes location.
Yup, found this online, original location is where you said and latter is near Seinfeld's upper west side

In the episode entitled "That Señorita", Ann lists her address as 627 East 54th Street. In the second season - with a new exterior - in the episode "Nothing to Be Afreud of but Freud Himself", Donald gives out her address as 344 West 78th Street, Apartment D.

Also - lucky Phil Donahue: 1716525210732.jpeg

Last edited:
Yup, found this online, original location is where you said and latter is near Seinfeld's upper west side

In the episode entitled "That Señorita", Ann lists her address as 627 East 54th Street. In the second season - with a new exterior - in the episode "Nothing to Be Afreud of but Freud Himself", Donald gives out her address as 344 West 78th Street, Apartment D.

Also - lucky Phil Donahue: View attachment 112817
Interesting. She had the same apartment all 5 seasons but may have been a writer continuity problem with the different addresses. My wife hates sitcoms but I started watching this show last year and she became interested. Then she loved it. When I was very young watching this after school in reruns, I was definitely smitten with her. Quirky, funny, cute, nice. So glad I met a girl better than That Girl. 😉

A while ago I was third in line in a Starbucks. The first person placed an order, gabbling about 80 syllables in Starbuckese. The barista listed intently, rang up the order, and the customer went to the end of the counter to await their drink.

The next person repeated the process.

I'm not fluent in Starbuckese, but am kind of like a guy with a phrase book, e.g., I know simple phrases. So I place my order: "Venti dark roast". [for those unfamiliar with the language, I asked for the largest, darkest coffee they sell.]

The barista just stares at me.

Ok. Maybe I DON'T speak Starbuckese as well as I thought. Or maybe I mumbled. So I repeated it, slowly: "Venti .... dark .... roast".

The woman shook like coming out of a trance, and I realized she had mentally prepared herself for another gabble, and just was not prepared for selling me coffee. I mentioned this to her, and she agreed, and we both laughed.

One week later I had a full repeat of the situation at a different Starbucks.

Back