Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just killed a mouse.jpg

Our male cat used to hunt "the baby", a mouse doll, at night. We'd find the "corpse" in interesting places the following day. I'd wake up around 1 AM and hear him utter his "hunting cry" as he batted the doll around the house.

I'm quite pleased we didn't have mice. Our neighbors, who had outdoor cats, would find a mouse, mole, or bird on the front step a few times each week.

Last edited:
I share this only because I have a warped sense of humor. 🤣

View attachment 112596
But this is true and I, did buy a raffle ticket!! $100.00
The Catholic Education Foundation of Louisville Presents

The Best Bourbon Raffle in the Nation!

Unmatched All-Star Raffle Offers 25 Prize Lots, Including Two Full Six-Bottle Pappy Lots!!​

Cost: $100 Per Ticket

Maximum of 10,000 Tickets to be Sold

A Delivery Option is Available to Prize Winners
(Please check your state and local Alcoholic Beverage Control regulations)

If the delivery option is not available in your area, the Foundation will issue
a travel voucher up to $500 to each prize winner.

The Catholic Education Foundation of Louisville is a not-for-profit organization that provides financial assistance to families who want their children to attend Catholic schools across central Kentucky but can’t afford its full cost. The Bourbon Raffle is a charitable event that offers participants the opportunity to win rare and highly sought-after bourbons while also allowing the Foundation to expand its impact to more families in need. What could be better!!

i WOULD TAKE A ROAD TRIP TO Louisville. I have friends in E-Town!

But this is true and I, did buy a raffle ticket!! $100.00
The Catholic Education Foundation of Louisville Presents

The Best Bourbon Raffle in the Nation!

Unmatched All-Star Raffle Offers 25 Prize Lots, Including Two Full Six-Bottle Pappy Lots!!​

Cost: $100 Per Ticket

Maximum of 10,000 Tickets to be Sold

A Delivery Option is Available to Prize Winners
(Please check your state and local Alcoholic Beverage Control regulations)

If the delivery option is not available in your area, the Foundation will issue
a travel voucher up to $500 to each prize winner.

The Catholic Education Foundation of Louisville is a not-for-profit organization that provides financial assistance to families who want their children to attend Catholic schools across central Kentucky but can’t afford its full cost. The Bourbon Raffle is a charitable event that offers participants the opportunity to win rare and highly sought-after bourbons while also allowing the Foundation to expand its impact to more families in need. What could be better!!

i WOULD TAKE A ROAD TRIP TO Louisville. I have friends in E-Town!

Yes, I know it is true, where the heck didja think I got it from? 🤣 And I'm LMAO at a religion encouraging the consumption of alcohol through a raffle, which is gambling and is illegal in most states (often with exemptions for "charities"). As I said, it's my sense of humor.

Yes, I know it is true, where the heck didja think I got it from? 🤣 And I'm LMAO at a religion encouraging the consumption of alcohol through a raffle, which is gambling and is illegal in most states (often with exemptions for "charities"). As I said, it's my sense of humor.
So religious people should not drink alcohol? What was Jesus' first miracle? A pastor friend of mine owns a restaurant with a microbrewery. Remember that it is being drunk or alcoholic that is an issue.

Latest posts

Back