Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 'Stairs of death' are a section of stone steps built by the Incas, which lead to the top of Huayna Picchu, in Peru, which is one of the steep mountains that overlooks Machu Picchu. The peak of the mountain is 2,693 metres above sea level and has Inca ruins on top.

My first thought is, "that's nice."

My second is, "No freaking way I'm climbing that."

My third is, "Who was insane enough to build that?"

stairs of death.jpg

CC Bonus.png

Many moons ago a friend happily told us that she traded in her car and purchased a newer one, and it saved her $25 per month!

She had 2 years of payment left on her old car, but the dealer cheerfully rolled the balance into her new loan, which was for 6 years. Yup! She saved $25 each month.

I started to explain how math works, but quickly realized I'd have better luck convincing a brick wall, so I shut up.

In the late 80's I knew a service manager for a VW dealership. He told me that people would have 3 to 5 year loans, but trade the vehicle in after 2 years, adding the old loan to the new one. Folks had $25 K loans on a $10 K vehicle ...

Latest posts

Back