Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup. Never underestimate the motivation of the hungry.

Think about popcorn. If it wasn't discovered in a moment of complete desperation I'd be shocked.

Lets fry up them dried corn kernels... Mmmm.🤤

In America, both were first eaten by indigenous people, who passed them on to settlers. There were huge piles of shells left over on Dauphin Island, AL, mixed with bones of deer and other animals, causing the Spanish explorers to jump to conclusions and misname it Massacre Island. The French renamed it.

If Mahomes had Allstate instead of State Farm, he’d have been better protected against mayhem like this.......

View attachment 109292

Refused to pay to watch (what the hell... yeah, the NFL got a boatload of money but REALLY???). But I heard a BUNCH of people on FB today griping about how amateurish the production was. Said it was kinda like watching high school ball on TV. Dunno, but there sure were a lot of them moaning over it...

Refused to pay to watch (what the hell... yeah, the NFL got a boatload of money but REALLY???). But I heard a BUNCH of people on FB today griping about how amateurish the production was. Said it was kinda like watching high school ball on TV. Dunno, but there sure were a lot of them moaning over it...

Totally not true. I watched it. It was basically a regular NBC Football game (like Sunday night) just broadcast on Peacock (streaming). The picture was perfect with no issues or freeze ups. As far as paying, our home internet is through Xfinity and we get Peacock for free.

Latest posts

Back