Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, I heard that on the radio auto show years ago. Many years ago, We had a neighbor whose daughter (about 20) was shocked when her car made a horrible noise and she had no idea that regular maintenance was required. Dad and brothers had showed her multiple times how to check the oil and water, etc. she never did. The engine was damaged and the dealership and extended warranty company refused to honor their warranty. At the time it cost her over $2000 to repair the engine. This clueless human then thought that the repair was forever and the engine did the same thing less than a year later. Today, on many fronts, at 40++ she is still clueless.

Actually, I heard that on the radio auto show years ago. Many years ago, We had a neighbor whose daughter (about 20) was shocked when her car made a horrible noise and she had no idea that regular maintenance was required. Dad and brothers had showed her multiple times how to check the oil and water, etc. she never did. The engine was damaged and the dealership and extended warranty company refused to honor their warranty. At the time it cost her over $2000 to repair the engine. This clueless human then thought that the repair was forever and the engine did the same thing less than a year later. Today, on many fronts, at 40++ she is still clueless.

I normally don't reply to posts starting with "Actually..." 🤣 but: Don't tell her the story of the 710 cap.

Latest posts

Back