Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aniversary.jpg
This is my CEO (wife)and I at lunch last Friday, 31/3, on our 67th wedding anniversary. Next day was 1st April. 'Fool's day', but we were no fools. The Tax year begins in the UK on April 5th and, in those days when you got wed, you could claim income tax refund back to the previous April the fifth. We were both happy winners, and we're still enjoying a good glass together.😀😍

View attachment 100023
This is my CEO (wife)and I at lunch last Friday, 31/3, on our 67th wedding anniversary. Next day was 1st April. 'Fool's day', but we were no fools. The Tax year begins in the UK on April 5th and, in those days when you got wed, you could claim income tax refund back to the previous April the fifth. We were both happy winners, and we're still enjoying a good glass together.😀😍
Happy Anniversary!

View attachment 100023
Marriage certainly agrees with both of you! Congratulations!

View attachment 100023

Wonderful! Happy Anniversary! There is much to be said for longevity, though we are relative neophytes at 39 years. I wish you many more!

Thanks to everyone for their good wishes on our Anniversary.

Just for the records, it was my Birthday two weeks previously. 90 years young!

I think it must be all the tannins I've drunk over the years that are preserving me. :h:b
90!

Well done, sir. Looking good.

I was going to ask if you got married at 13, but decided to keep my comments to myself. 😄

Thanks to everyone for their good wishes on our Anniversary.

Just for the records, it was my Birthday two weeks previously. 90 years young!

I think it must be all the tannins I've drunk over the years that are preserving me. :h:b

I hope I look half as good at 90. Happy belated birthday.

Congrats on both big days! Well done!

Back